hello, this is me.

I am way too many things to put into a blog. But i'm gonna try. Get ready for some awesome sauce.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

gotta love those awkward first posts..

Hi, I'm Katie!

In case you're wondering, I call myself Lady Altitude because I'm tall. As a child, I grew 3 inches a summer for 3 summers in a row.. yeesh, I am a tall lady. Also, I tend to have adventures, as many people do. I just seem to be one of the few people that actually realizes how exciting those adventures are.

Describing myself is always hard for me, so I'll try to describe what you'll get from this blog and we'll go from there. Sound like a plan? Great.

I'm artsy. Artsy fartsy as artsy gets. So be prepared.

I love music. I'm in the choir at my school and I also write music, play guitar and piano, and lead worship at my church. So I love to spread around the good music I hear, no matter what genre!

I am a total foodie. I also learned that I have some sort of gluten intolerance/allergy 2 months ago, so that's always been an adventure, even when it doesn't feel all that great. You'll probably be seeing a lot of posts about that.

I'm a senior in high school, which means I'm trying to navigate college and career choices. Overwhelming stuff. If I post about that, it will probably be in some non-coherent, pent-up emotion type post. Don't you just love those types of posts? It's the reason people have stereotypes about emotional teen bloggers. Rightly so.

Most importantly, I follow Christ. Not in the weird social-networking type way, but seriously. He's a cool guy. I'm not gonna try to be one of those 'churchy people' who just gushes all the time about my experience with that, but it's changed my life so much, it's gonna end up in this blog whichever way you slice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment