hello, this is me.

I am way too many things to put into a blog. But i'm gonna try. Get ready for some awesome sauce.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankfulness- part 3

I don't have much of an intro today.. sorry.

Number 3 on the list is Art.

I am so blessed to have a great art program at my school. The two types of visual art I really love are photography and ceramics. Taking a ceramics class at my school 4 days a week is always the most relaxing part of my day.. even though I kind of develop mild OCD the minute my hands touch that clay. I love smoothing it over, building it up, even squishing it down. It's absolutely theraputic. It gives me time to think things out visually. I'm a very expressive person; and I show my feelings in every way I can, and art is an awesome way to do that. Even when I don't get any 'art' to show for 45 minutes of class, I've always released a little bit of stress, if not a lot. I'm so thankful for that opportunity. I'm so thankful that God gave us so many senses to experience life, and I'm thankful for the creativity he gave me to express myself through those senses. Having a passion for art is what has come to open up all sorts of new friendships and experiences for me, and I'm really thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment